Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Services. If you do not agree to these terms of service, you must not use the Services and you should exit the website and stop use of the services immediately.
These Terms of Service apply to all customers of the Services, including without limitation any sub-users. Using the Services in any manner constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service, and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Website by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
In purchasing our Services and entering into this agreement, you warrant that you are no legal impediment from doing so and that this agreement will be legally enforceable against you in accordance with its terms.
CM reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to amend or to modify these Terms of Service without prior notice to you, provided that if any such alterations constitute a material change to these Terms of Service, CM will notify you by posting an announcement on the Website. Amendments and modifications shall take effect immediately when posted on the Website. By continuing to access or use the Services after any such amendments or modifications, you agree to be bound by such amended or modified Terms of Service. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Terms of Service whenever you use the Services. If you do not agree to any change to these Terms of Services, then you must immediately stop using the Services.
What is our return policy?
We do not normally give refunds or exchanges if you:
simply change your mind; or
purchased the wrong product; or
already knew of a particular fault in a product, or we specifically advised you of a particular fault in a product; or
Rejection of a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim
Chantilly Medispa reserves the right to reject a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim if you:
Change your mind about a product/service/treatment. This includes when you found a cheaper product elsewhere, have bought a gift that is unsuitable (where you have not made any specific intended use of the product known to Chantilly Medispa), or your circumstances have changed and you no longer require the goods.
Caused the fault by using the product in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn’t reasonably expect the product to perform.
Damage the product by making alterations not performed by us.
Damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control.
Are unable to provide a proof of purchase, namely a tax invoice.
Are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the care instructions (if any are provided).
damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
no proof of purchase is provided.
Didn’t like your service/treatment
• Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
• Chantilly Medispa does not share, sell or trade client information. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and we will not pass your email address to a third party.
• We collect information about you in order to provide you with the best possible service. We store your name, address, phone and email address in order to keep you informed of our promotions, events and updates through the Chantilly Medispa newsletters and mail-outs.
• We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
• We will delete any stored personal information at your request.
• All packages at Chantilly Medispa must be paid for upfront or as set out on your official package proposal. Packages cannot be split into part payments.
• Packages and deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• Certain packages have specific conditions and your therapist will highlight these conditions at time of purchase.
Gift Certificate Policy
• At the time of booking, please notify Chantilly Medispa that you are redeeming a gift certificate and claim the certificate number. The gift certificate is to be presented at the time of your appointment. If the certificate is not presented, payment for the treatment will be required.
• Gift certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. We will gladly exchange the voucher for other services to the same value as the cost of the voucher.
• All gift certificates have an expiry date of 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise and in the case of promotional gift certificates. Expired certificates may not be honoured and there are no extensions.
• Promotional gift certificates can not be exchanged for other services.
• Cancellation of treatments for gift certificates cancelled within less than 24 hours will automatically deem your gift certificate as cancelled.
• Clients who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart conditions or other medical complications, are advised to consult their doctors before undertaking any treatments. Please highlight your medical condition to your therapist.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you have skin cancer checks regularly.
• It is important to let your therapist know of any new medications or change of medication or medical history.
• Management reserves the right to refuse treatment to any person under the influence of alcohol or any illicit substance.
• By accepting this policy and conditions, the client confirms that they will comply with pre- and post treatment instructions. Chantilly Medispa will not be liable for any injuries due to non-compliance with treatment instructions.
• Please note that each treatment is associated with unique risk factors as informed on consultation prior to treatment.